Tuesday 24 January 2012

My Collage

Collage:
In my collage I have included various images which I feel represents me as a person.
One of the images which I have included is of 'The old pond' in Cheshunt. This is included in my collage as I have lived in Cheshunt ever since I was born, also included in my collage is a picture of Cheshunt school which I have attended for 6 years now.
In my collage there are a lot of football based pictures. Football plays a big part in my life as I have played for a local football team called 'East Herts' since the age of 7, I have had a season ticket at Tottenham Hotspur FC since I was 10 and I went to watch my first game when I was about 6 or 7.
I have also added photo's of my 2 favourite films; The Inbetweeners movie, and The Hangover. 
The background colour of my collage is also significant as the blue and red are the colours of which my football team, East Herts, play in.

No comments:

Post a Comment